To assist in the development of analytics and reporting through the delivery of insights and analytics to stakeholders for business application in alignment with Nedbank’s strategic focus areas.
- Deliver on Financial commitments as per the performance scorecard.
- External stakeholder education and awareness.
- Staff Education and Awareness.
- Effective self management Green staff leadership Media Relations Public Affairs
- Corporate sustainability reputation and and stakeholder engagement management.
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Data analysis
- Business terms and definitions
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Business principles
Qualification & Experience:
- B degree that includes Economic, Mathematics, Statistics, Information Systems and/or Finance
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- 5-7 years working experience as a Cyber MIS System Specialist within the Banking/Financial Services Industry.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Financial Services
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A