Website FNB South Africa
- Contact prospective clients and sell appropriate banking products in order to achieve sales targets.
- Understand reasons for and comply with governance in terms of legislation and audit requirements.
- Maximise Business Portfolio cross sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships.
- Understand, read and anticipate the market and clients needs to design and deliver innovative, customized value adding solutions to portfolio of clients.
- Analyse competitor information gathered and ensure active monitoring of market trends and influences. Identify new business opportunities that impact on the industry.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds clients’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on specific products, pricing, application procedure, processing and timelines in order to drive and achieve relevant sales targets.
- Retrieve all qualified leads from internal channel sales pipeline and make contact with existing or new customer to generate a sale. Source new leads through external contacts and other channels to increase customer base if required.
- Deliver the end to end client management process through continuous engagement with the client on process milestones, selling the FNB value proposition, facilitating the application process on behalf of the client, prepare the proposal to credit, manage internal dependencies, close the deal and manage post sales queries when relevant.
Qualification & Experience:
- Person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent
- Experience: Minimum 2 years sales experience in a financial services environment.
- Minimum Qualification : Grade 12
- Preferred Qualification: Diploma or certificate in banking/business management or similar
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Durban, Kwazulu Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A