Website Old Mutual
To ensure that all vacancies are filled with suitably qualified employees within the shortest possible period of time so as to avoid undue disruption to the business; making sure that candidates have the ability to perform current functions for which they are employed, but also have the capacity to advance and grow within the company
- Maintain a winning fit-for-purpose talent acquisition capability in line with business requirements.
- Conduct all functions relating to the talent attraction process; advertising, interviewing, evaluation and appointment of new employees within agreed SLA’s.
- Maintain an accurate vacancy tracking system and provide proactive, ongoing feedback on progress
- Make offers of employment for permanent and temporary staff that is aligned with the Recruitment and Remuneration strategy; as well as being approved by the Employee Relations Manager.
- Maintain professionalism and ethics with regard to the psychometric assessment process and evaluation of applicants.
- Financial Services or Contact Centre industry recruitment experience
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree (advantageous)
- Matric certificate
- 2-3 years experience in Bulk/high volume recruitment
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Functions: Financial Services
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A