Website Old Mutual
The role is responsible for general maintenance (“handyman”) work of Old Mutual regional retail branches and commercial offices, and will include general maintenance inspections and maintenance/facilities repairs and replacements. In addition the role will include assisting OMF project managers with site surveys and measurements of premises, minor project implementation, relocation of assets (including furniture) and general branch support with Old Mutual maintenance vehicles. Through own efforts over periods of up to 1 month.
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills.
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
- Attend to survey and measure premises with view of new retail branch and/or commercial offices.
- Assist with/attend to minor project implementation, which includes relocations, internal branch reconfiguration (additional workstations and/or change of layout), removal & transport of assets, installation and disassembling furniture.
- Accepts and lives the company values.
- Attend to survey Old Mutual retail branch and/or commercial offices with view of stock/asset/marketing control for purposes of upgrades and revamps.
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
- Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality for periods of up to 1 month.
Qualification & Experience:
Matriculation Certificate (Matric) (Required)
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: East London, Eastern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A