Website City of Johannesburg
Provide expertise in the field of substance abuse by leading, planning and managing key performance and impact driven indicators associated with the provision of integrated substance abuse response to local communities, stakeholders, civil society partners through the development of a multidisciplinary approach aimed at long term, sustainable programs in the city, coordination and implementation of business planning processes, performance management, monitoring and evaluation mechanisms with regard to the development and implementation of policies and strategies for the related programs.
- Performance Management Training and Development.
- Human Resource Management
- Stakeholder Management.
- Formulate unit’s business plan and facilitate the implementation of deliverables in relation to unit’s key performance areas.
- Set up a substance abuse project compliance office.
- Develop and implement of COJ Integrated Substance Abuse strategy.
- Financial Management;
- Human Resource Management.
- People Management.
- Project Management;
- Change Management; and
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in Substance Abuse Field,
- Post Graduate Certificate / Diploma in Project Management will be an added advantage.
- Registered with recognized and relevant regulatory councils/ bodies.
- Understanding and application of legislation related to the substance abuse field.
- Degree / NQF level 7 in Humanities or Medicine.
- Ten (10) years accumulative experience of which four (4) years in managerial field.
Company: City of Johannesburg
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Braamfontein, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A