Website City of Johannesburg
Perform administrative functions within the unit/department, which includes logistical support in terms of assets management, fleet services, management of telephones and cellular telephones, maintenance issues and general procurement duties.
- Manage and control all activities in the collection and delivery of stores issues.
- Assist with Asset inventories.
- Transport by hand of restricted documents dealing with all types of sensitive and confidential information.
- Render administrative and support services in Housing.
- Assist with the coordination and repairs and maintenance of telecommunication requirements.
- Work independently;
- Time Management;
- Coordinating Work under pressure;
- HR and COJ values.
- Batho Pele Principles;
Qualification & Experience:
- 1 – 2 years relevant experience in administrative work environment.
- Grade 12/NQF level 4 is required; and
Company: City of Johannesburg
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A