Website Clicks Group
We are seeking to appoint a Technical Team Lead for our Business Analysis area in the IT Department. The candidate will report into the Project Delivery Manager.
- Ensure effective Project delivery and team delivery
- Ensure and drive alignment and delivery of IT enablement of business strategy
- Align closely with business and delivery stakeholders around strategic roadmaps
- Implement and maintain value streams within the business domain and processes they support, to assist in shaping the roadmap for those products.
- Proactively manage business and IT stakeholders
- Drive implementation of key initiatives and ensure measurable outcomes are achieved.
- Ensure adherence to Business Analysis IT Governance
- Self-starter, with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Business Process Management experience
- Good planning and time management skills
- Excellent relationship management and collaboration skills
- Problem solving and decision making
- Organizing, coordinating, and directing
Qualification & Experience:
- IIBA® certification
- Experience working within all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Previous experience in leading a team including recruitment, resource allocation and people development
- 6 Years’ experience as a business analyst
- More than 2 years’ experience in Retail within the FMCG sector
- Experience with large scale system implementations and organisational transformations
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Systems or other relevant qualification
Company: Clicks Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Retail
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A