Website The Coca-Cola Company
This role has a broad range of responsibilities that will assist in delivering specified business targets (volume, profit, share) through the development and execution of all brand strategies across Price, Promotion, Packaging & Product.
- Establishes and oversees the portfolio budgets to ensure appropriate funding the brand portfolio to ensure appropriate marketing mix that drives efficiency and deliver against financial targets, accounting principles, process guidelines and productivity goals
- Coaches, inspires, and builds marketing capabilities and acts as a role-model in growth behaviors and leadership behaviors.
- Acts as a thought leader around brand or category innovation, develops new means for stimulating creativity, insight collection or idea generation leading to new to the world insights and product concepts.
- Works with the brand leads to translate the business strategies into compelling business briefs to guide internal teams on the development and execution of marketing communication plans that deliver to the portfolio/ brand goals, objectives, and strategies.
- Proven ability to manage and develop a marketing team.
- Successfully launched several new products from concept stage through commercialization and in-market success. Has successfully managed a product portfolio.
- Persuasive communication skills and ability to develop materials for corporate strategy and business review meetings.
- Knowledge of and the ability to use basic financial analysis (e.g., Return on Investment, Value Chain Analysis) related to marketing effectiveness, resource allocations and new business opportunities is needed
Qualification & Experience:
- 7+ years of related CPG experience working on a business that is global with direct responsibility on a global project.
- Can demonstrates an understanding of differences between countries and cultures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field is required (Master’s degree is highly preferred)
Company: The Coca-Cola Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Food and Beverage Services
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A