Website The Coca-Cola Company
- Actively collaborate with the brand/category team to translate global/regional direction to Africa Operating Unit (where applicable) and to ensure that the strategy is relevant to consumers
- Lead agency briefings for Consumer and Shopper content and identify innovative ways to measure the effectiveness of brand campaigns.
- Help develop measurement plans to evaluate and optimize campaigns; foster a culture of collaboration that continually challenges and builds the brand team’s collective thinking.
- Author and align key stakeholders to Integrated Marketing Experience (IMX) briefs.
- Ability to lay the strategic foundation needed to spark, evaluate, measure and optimize creative ideas that comprise a brand’s annual marketing efforts in a way that delivers business growth and consumer value.
- Articulate complex ideas in a clear, compelling manner
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Translate consumer and cultural research/data, business objectives and diverse perspectives into actionable marketing strategies
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working at and with world-class creative agencies and track record of inspiring big (ideally award-winning) creative thinking a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience working in a strategic marketing capacity
Company: The Coca-Cola Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Food and Beverage Services
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A