HeronBridge College is a Private, IEB, co-educational school located in Fourways has a position available for a Senior Afrikaans FAL Teacher (Grade 8 to 12)
- To work closely with the teachers in the Grades to ensure the effective running of the Grades
- To plan, control, record and report on Assessments.
- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class.
- To manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the School
- To manage, plan, assist and promote discipline within the Grades.
- To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class.
- To attend meetings, forums, workshops for the grade/ phase as required.
- Ability to coach or manage a sport or other extra-curricular activity an advantage
- Candidate must be SACE registered
- Suitable qualifications majoring in Afrikaans
- Candidate must be willing to subscribe to the ethos of the school
- IEB experience is essential
- Candidate must be willing to participate in our co-curricular programme
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A