Website Department of Employment and Labour
- Provide administration services to the business unit.
- Provide training of processing staff and Client Service Officers on procedures, processes and the relevant computer programmes.
- Coordinate stakeholder communications in the business unit and Labour Centres e.g. campaigns/briefing sessions.
- Manage resources (Human, Financial, Equipments/Assets) in the section.
- Verify the list of training needs that adhere with Workplace Skills Plan.
- Verify monthly statistics for sections within the Operations Divisions and Labour Centres.
- Three years’ tertiary qualification in Public Administration/Human Resource Development, Two – three years’ functional experience in Operations/ Training and development.
Company: Department of Employment and Labour
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Polokwane, Limpopo, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A