Website Department of Employment and Labour
- Co-ordinate information to provide legal advice and proceeding for COID and OHS enforcement.
- Appear in court for enforcement of COID and OHS. Manage the implementation of the COIDA and OHS enforcement processes. Manage the advocacy strategy for COIDA and OHS in IES.
- Manage and facilitate the implementation of capacity development programme for inspectors in the Province.
- Admission as an Attorney or Advocate.
- BPROC/ LLB.
- A valid driving licence.
- Two (2) year functional experience in compliance or legal services environment.
Company: Department of Employment and Labour
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Kimberley, Northern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A