Provide financial and commercial support to the division. Participates in the Strategic planning process Direct & control the depots overall Financial Plans and Policies, Internal controls, Accounting Practices and Relationships. Effective financial management of the account. This includes monthly, quarterly and annual budgeting
- Ensuring operational impact of financial decisions are properly communicated to DSC business and vice-versa.
- Managing and overseeing all projects relating to the account and all key projects relating to this client. (from a financial aspect).
- Preparation of LE as well as all costings for submissions for DSC.
- Preparation of monthly KPI reporting and management packs
- Supplying DSC management with financial information and RFP for New Business.
- Preparation of PRB Papers and IRB Financial Modelling and annual distribution budget.
- Attending to all queries with regards to DSC charges levied.
- Monitoring and analysis of performance against budget (includes explaining variance)
- Acquisition appraisal and management
- Knowledge of contract logistics market trends, opportunities and challenges
- Commercial breadth, i.e. general management experience
- Relationship management/Cultural appreciation
- Track record of strong P&L understanding
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years in a senior financial role
- Degree Level Education
- CA Qualification Desirable
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Supply Chain
Job Location: Kempton Park, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A