We love our role in the world. And we’re looking for the right people to help us maintain – and grow it. People like you.
- You are required to carry your valid driver’s license at all times and if you drive a vehicle exceeding 3500kg’s you are required to obtain a PDP before driving the vehicle.
- The trunker driver must make sure that all his/her shipments are assigned to his/her vehicle before leaving the DHL Gateway or DHL Station.
- It is your responsibility to maintain and renew these licenses and permits wherever required by law.
- You are required to ensure your vehicle is safe, roadworthy and without visible or otherwise noticeable defect prior to each instance of operation.
- Own Transport
- Ability to work Weekends & public holidays
- Apply for this job
- Good written & verbal Communication skills
- DHL systems knowledge
Qualification & Experience:
- Airline handling experience
- Previous DHL GTW experience
- Grade 12/ Matric/ Equivalent
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Express
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A