Website Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Dis-Chem Pharmacies has an opportunity available for a Graphic Designer (packaging) to join our Marketing team at our Head Office in Midrand. To ensure the design of all elements required for the operations sector of the business and to ensure all text and illustrations are put together and well-designed, laid out and presented to make them attractive and easy to read, in a form suitable for printing and publishing.
- Use innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- Ensure work is in line with the client brief at all times.
- Adhere to project deadlines and inform management in advance if these deadlines won’t be met.
- Present finalised ideas and concepts to management.
- Manage work load and production from start to finish.
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design.
- Design, illustrate and photograph any element required for such a need.
- Demonstrate illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print.
- Accurately estimate the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for business.
- English – Read, write and speak well
- Able to creatively leverage online and social media channels
- Absolute attention to detail
- Knowledge of Web design Specs and Grids
- Great presentation design skills
- Basic knowledge of Wireframe design
- Adobe Suite ( Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
Qualifications & Experience:
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Have excellent design and industry skills and knowledge.
- Degree or Diploma for Digital / Multimedia/ Web design
- 3 Years’ experience working as a designer – Experience working in a graphic design environment, Packaging
Company: Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A