Website Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Dis-Chem Pharmacies’ in Midrand has an opportunity available for a Merchandiser (Oncology) to join the team. The main purpose of this role will be to ensure that basic Dis-Chem merchandising standards are properly executed and maintained. Provide proper customer service in accordance with Dis-Chem policies and procedures.
- Ensure delivered stock or stock pulled from the store room are stored and packed in the correct space immediately.
- Ensure the stock on the shelves has not reached sell by date.
- Ensure all customer stock queries are dealt with and resolved.
- Ensure the correct uniform and badge is worn at all times.
- Report bad and suspicious behaviour – staff and customers.
- Ensure that full range of products is on the shelves at all times.
- Ensure all out of stock queries from customers are followed up with the customer service out of stock list.
- Keep the storeroom organized, neat and tidy.
- Assist in the training of new and current staff members when needed.
- Facilitate rotation of stoke on a regular basis and adhere to Dis-Chem stock control procedures.
- Trustworthy and Honest
- Deadline driven and attention to detail.
- Customer Focused
- Time management
- 2nd Language – Read, write and speak.
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12 / Matric or Senior Certificate
- Computer Skills, Technical Equipment (Scanners, check pricing). Numerical skills.
- 0- 6 months Retail work experience
Company: Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A