Website Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Dis-Chem Pharmacies has an opportunity available in their F&R Administrator team at head office in Midrand. Maintain and update all Forecasting & Replenishment and relevant SAP ERP database systems daily to ensure efficient business operations.
- Ensure that data use and processing is aligned with the department’s objectives.
- Attend to and flag any F&R query or error experienced by any Dis-Chem stakeholder.
- Maintain timely and proper communication with different stakeholders.
- Maintain integrity and functionality of F&R processes.
- Assist Stores, head office & vendors with any F&R related queries where possible.
- Attend to heat calls as per standard operating procedures and ensure effective resolution.
- Assist internal customers with queries they may have in a helpful and insightful manner.
- Maintain articles on SAP ERP and SAP F&R.
- Inform management of any discrepancies as soon as you become aware of it
- Maintain and support relevant master data for F&R.
- Analytical Skills
- Attention to detail
- Time Management
- Quality Orientation
- Communication Skills
- Computer Skills – Word, Excel, Powerpoint, SAP
- Business Acumen
Qualification & Experience:
- Retail Experience
- 1 – 2 Years minimum years relevant working in experience
- SAP ECC
- Grade 12 – Matric or a Senior Certificate
Company: Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A