Website Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Dis-Chem Pharmacies has various opportunities available for Trainee Assistant Store Managers for their Pretoria and Centurion Region. You will assist the Store Manager with all operations of the store including managing staff and being responsible for store targets, maintaining inventory by checking the merchandise to determine inventory levels and preparing reports by collecting, analysing and summarising information.
- Provide customers with feedback regarding queries and complaints.
- Managing stock flow to floor.
- Manage day to day Human Recourse administration including but not limited to leave, hours of work and scheduling.
- Manage and ensure that all orders are done on a daily basis, on time and maintain correct stock levels.
- Regulate customer compliments and complaints.
- Assist the Store Manager with corrective action when needed.
- Manage of shrinkage.
- Prepare, coordinate and manage Stock takes on a Bi-annual basis in conjunction with the Store Admin Manager – and Store Manager.
- Ensure employees receive planned training and request feedback from employees whom attended training.
- Customer requests and complaints must be addressed and followed up in time.
- Manage the performance management process and ensure that personal developments plans are adhere to.
- Basic financial skills – GP, mark-up, VAT, etc.
- Trustworthy and honest
- Strong analytical skills and time management
- Store retail admin and management experience, relating to receiving, admin, capturing, till operations, cash office, stock control, sales floor and customer service
- Effective interaction with suppliers, management, reps and staff
- Strong command of the English language
- Manage, develop and motivate subordinates
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Computer literate – MS Office and retail operating systems
- Willing and able to work retail hours
- Minimum of 3 year’s management/supervisory experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Minimum of 5 years’ retail/FMCG experience in all retail departments: Receiving, Admin, Capturing, Till Operations, Cash Office, Sales Floor and Customer Service
Company: Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A