Website Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Dis-Chem Baby City requires a Sales Assistant to join their team based in Western Cape. Assist with the day-to-day operations of the store including but not limited to sales, point of sale, merchandising, customer service, receiving and stock movement.
- Manage restocking of merchandise and supplies when needed to ensure maximum sales.
- Front shop shelves and products must be neatly presented and visible at all times.
- Adhere to operating standards, store layout and planograms.
- Process all loyalty cards including those of our accelerator partners.
- Transact all purchases – receive and processes all payments such as cash, cards, vouchers, coupons and other payments accepted by Dis- Chem.
- Uphold merchandising policy and procedure standards.
- Ensure all out going stock/ items are scanned and paid for.
- Labels and pricing must be correct at all times.
- Report all price discrepancies to management.
- Answer questions regarding the store merchandise.
- Be aware of new products and maintain up to date product knowledge.
- Ensure that the safety procedures for the compliance of POS security and integrity is followed as per SOPs
- Maintain the daily physical upkeep of store and merchandise displays and be responsible for your designated stock in the storeroom as well as on the shop floor.
- Good communication
- Basic Retail and Sales concepts
- Ability to use technology
- Trustworthy and honest
- Able and physically fit to lift and move heavy boxes, and ensure health and safety standards are adhered to
- South African citizen
- Willing and able to work retail hours
- Time Management
Qualification & Experience:
- 1 – 2 years retail experience
- Sales Experience
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Qualification in Sales
Company: Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A