Website Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Dis-Chem Pharmacies’ Head Office has an opportunity available for a Recruitment Officer to join the team that will look after the Pretoria Region. The main purpose of this role will be to administrate the Dis-Chem recruitment processes while maintaining excellent customer service delivery and helping people through the hiring process.
- Create and post advertisements on approved platforms as required by the Senior Recruiter in the approved format.
- Give relevant and accurate feedback to applicants regarding their application status.
- Assist in the building of talent pipelines in conjunction with the Senior Recruiter.
- Take ownership of assigned vacancies and ensure all recruitment activities are completed in a timely manner while maintaining a high quality of service and administration.
- Assist employees with all recruitment queries including active vacancy adverts, screening of candidates and setting up of interviews.
- Liaise with department managers with regards to setting up interview time, date and venue.
- Foster and maintain good working relationships with business and prospective hires.
- Ensure candidates shortlisted fits the job spec as received by management.
- Adhere to the POPI act at all times and ensure all candidate and employee personal information is handled in a professional and confidential manner.
- Ability to work under pressure
- English – Read, write and speak well
- Knowledge of Retail positions and functions in a Store, Head Office and Branch
- Maintain knowledge of recruitment best practice`s current and proposed legislation and regulatory requirements
- Deadline driven
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in a Human Resource environment
- Computer Skills – Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Relevant Human Recourses Qualification
- Grade 12 / Matric
Company: Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A