Website Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Dis-Chem Pharmacies has an opportunity available for Retail Store Assistant to join the team in their Kathu Store. The main purpose of this role will be assist with the overall management of the store to ensure, operational and administrative duties are performed as per the standard policy and procedure.
- Establish a professional relationship with customers.
- Manage refund and return transactions.
- Assist customers with any inquiries and refer customers to the appropriate departments where applicable.
- Adhere to the customer turnover per hour rate as per the company benchmark.
- Maintain effective external communication with customers when they require feedback.
- Assist the Receiving Manager in preparing and logging Distribution Centre claims on the Distribution Centre claims system.
- Ensure all customer stock queries are dealt with and resolved.
- Manage the shorts and overs at the point of sale, including the floats.
- Verify and review deliveries and invoices for total accuracy.
- Ensure that back shopping and returned goods are handled correctly.
- Leadership and management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Retail administration and operational knowledge
- Trustworthy and honesty
- Deadline driven
- Team player, good customer relations
Qualification & Experience:
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel and Outlook). SAP.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Retail experience
Company: Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Kathu, Northern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A