Website DSV - Global Transport and Logistics
Manages pulse of the overall team and assists the Change Manager in maintaining the Forward Schedule of Change and the prioritization thereof
- Coordinates all meetings: Sprint planning, release plan, retrospectives, demos, sprint review, daily stand-ups, etc.
- Measuring and monitoring progress to ensure application releases are deployed on time and that they meet or exceed expectations
- Assists the Change Manager in conducting change control reviews in the IT environment
- Coordinates all external team needs (Ops Review, Scrum of Scrums, etc)
- Is the main point of escalation and is responsible for escalation outside the team
- Excellent communication skills to enable close collaboration with the Change Manager to communicate current status of all tasks ongoing and queued.
- Excellent ability to manage multiple resources across multiple teams and multiple projects running concurrently
- Drivers license, own vehicle, ability and willingness to work long hours when needed.
- Good knowledge, understanding and application of SDLC
Qualification & Experience:
- Post Grad tertiary qualification in IT or a related discipline (Essential)
- Experience in Supply Chain Management, and/or Contract Logistics
- Experience in knowledge management and dissemination of information
- Experience in Agile and Scrum methodology.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Scrum Master
- Experience in JIRA
- Previous experience in an international business environment
- Experience in standard Microsoft applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Office, Word).
Company: DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Employees
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A