Website DSV - Global Transport and Logistics
This role will be responsible for the coordinating, planning, reporting and control of daily / weekly / monthly Retail Distribution Center
- Develop a strong, trusting relationship with clients
- Consistently reviewing data to identify areas of improvement to further improve te output of the operation, load plan and deliverables within the team
- Rotation amongst team members to create flexibility and personal growth.
- Deep understanding of contractual SLAs & KPIs
- Understand the customer’s customer requirements
- Communicate timeously and rectify deviation of the load plan
- Ensure available time to process specific units to achieve required SLA
- Very good analytical skills, and ability to think logically
- Intricate understanding of work balancing and capacity planning between multiple departments within an operation to find synergies to be able to achieve the highest output from a limited amount of resources
- Sound and proven skills in Planning, Organizing, Directing, Controlling & Monitoring.
- Good interpersonal skills for client account management.
- Must be able to meet and manage customer expectations and ensure compliance to Policies, Regulations, Work Instructions and Workloads.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in a warehousing environment
- Highly proficient in Excel for data management and reporting
- 3-5 years experience in expediting, planning, scheduling & balancing of workload
- Advance knowledge Relevant Planning Management software/apps
- 3-7 years minimum relevant experience in industry with in-depth experience in all job-related requirements listed below
Company: DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Employees
Job Location: Kempton Park, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A