Website DSV - Global Transport and Logistics
To partner business and provide aligned and compliant Human Resources and Industrial Relations support, guidance and services to all employees, managers and support departments to increase organisational effectiveness. Partnering with business leaders and management, driving organizational priorities and translating this into action on the ground. To align local activities to Global initiatives.
- To ensure and drive awareness and usage of the HRIS and available Reports.
- To ensure that all legislative requirements and policies are implemented and adhered to within the business unit.
- To provide business with the required information and reports timeously to enable them to manage the business unit effectively.
- To implement the Group HR strategy through effective communication and participation at regional operational meetings
- To proactively identify existing and potential problem areas and trends and guide and advise management to address them.
- To implement and maintain projects to ensure expected service delivery to the HR team, business, Centre’s of Excellence and broader HR business.
- Sound Knowledge of HR admin related disciplines
- Exposure to Project Management and principles
- Awareness of Coaching techniques
- Strong problem solving ability
- Must be able to self manage (includes effectively communicating with stakeholders)
- Successful candidate must be able to plan, prioritise and organize effectively
- Exposure to the Supply Chain and Logistics industries
- Ability to use initiative on projects
Qualification & Experience:
- 5 years exposure to Business Processes
Company: DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Employees
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A