Website DSV - Global Transport and Logistics
The Application Support and DevOps Teams, managing team of around 5 staff which will grow in the near future due to integrations and business expansion. Performance appraisals, l eave and claims approvals as well as staff development and training. Staff recruitment. Monitor all team members and provide necessary advice and guidance.
- Assist the Team to diagnose infrastructure related issues and communicate with stakeholders.
- Managing the priority of all incidents so to protect loss of revenue and maximum system availability.
- System availability work closely with Local and Global on all systems relating to DSV Road Applications.
- Application and System analysis to be clearly defined and documented for continues improvement of Applications.
- Take decisions on all Change Management and Release management before deployment to production systems.
- Weekly, change management (CAB), team meetings, Global IT Ops meeting, attend management meetings with Line Manager.
- Windows Server Support
- Senior Microsoft office skills
- Ability to read and understand Technical IT documents (SOP, architectural documentations)
- Network and DC (data centre) understanding.
- Driver’s license, own, reliable transport, ability and willingness to work long hours at times, enjoy working in a fast paced high pressure environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5 years’ experience in Web-based applications (Cloud based framework)
- Minimum 5 years in production support environment (live environment P1 problem solving, revenue impacting, customer supports)
- BSc.OR BCom degree OR 3-year Diploma in any IT field.
- Minimum of 3 years in Windows Server Support
- Experience dealing with end users (Buisness and customers), vendors, senior management and clients
- Minimum of 3 years in Management
Company: DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Employees
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A