Website DSV - Global Transport and Logistics
This role directly supports company objectives and contributes to identifying, analyzing & developing value-adding and robust solutions for current & prospective customers.
- Health checks on current VFT implementations for DSV Road to ensure optimized productivity and data integrity is adhered to.
- Liaison with various global IT teams including EDI, IT Road and support, VFT application engineering
- Assessments of current VFT solutions.
- Process analysis
- Support current instances of VFT implementations;
- Reasonable local and international travel requirement to use knowledge, skills and experience in support of relevant DSV business objectives.
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel
- Operational process optimization
- Operational process analysis
- Business analysis
- Ability to work with data
- Good understanding of Databases
- CIP involvement
- Process gap analysis
Qualification & Experience:
- 3+- years working in the Logistics/ Supply chain/X-Dock/Depot.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Logistics/ Warehousing or Business or data Analysts experience.
- Unendorsed license & own transport
- Exposure to the following areas would be advantageous
- Transportation Management Applications
- Operational Management in X-docks
- Problem solving
Company: DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Employees
Job Location: Kempton Park, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A