Website DSV - Global Transport and Logistics
Project and Programme management of Strategic Projects closely linked to the South African EXCO. Secondary, assisting CIP for current operations. Ensuring compliance to engineering standards and best practice development. Work with the South Africa Exco
- Establishing task teams and guiding them through process of stabilization of operations
- Documenting, monitoring and communicating project timelines, milestones and objectives.
- Working closely with Project, Engineering, Quality & IT teams to ensure standardization of best practices in DSV
- Detailed Investigation and Analysis on a wide range of topics, relevant to the Special Projects.
- Follow disciplined change management process to ensure that implemented changes are sustainable.
- Advanced Excel and Intermediate Autocad skills: > 1 years experience
- Experience with Project Management of Complex Projects > 1 years experience
- Ability to travel around in SA as well as for extended periods globally;
- High work rate and quality of work
- Industrial Engineering Experience in logistics environment: > 3 year
- Detail oriented
Company: DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Employees
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A