Website City of Ekurhuleni
- Oversee the logistical planning of campaigns, events, workshops, and meeting for the division.
- Coordinate all aspects of the administration functions as well as supervision of administrative, clerical and general assistant for the division.
- Manage and control fleets including Mobile units of the division according to standards and Council policies.
- Compile plans to ensure that all the daily, quarterly, and annual assignments and procedures within the division are executed according to the prescribed standards.
- Effective implementation of administrative functions in compliance with legislation and policies of the division.
- Coordinate assets and inventory control, OHS systems and procurement processes.
- Provide comprehensive administrative functions for the division according to standards.
- Valid Driver’s license
- 3 Years’ Experience in Similar Environment.
- Advanced Computer Skills
- Diploma in Public Administration or Equivalent (NQF 6 Qualification)
- Record Management Certificate
Company: City of Ekurhuleni
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A