To provide mailing and office service support by aligning activities with policies and procedures and contributing to facilities operational efficiency to meet department goals
- Provide payment administration support within the divisions by ensuring that the account payments are processed, create requisitions, order stationery, process claims and payments and keep records for all transactions to ensure facilities operational efficiency.
- Provide efficient and professional mailing office services through management of records services, stationery management, printing and Audio Visual Services & facilities management, CPC card management to ensure integrity and compliance to related policies and procedures
- Provide and maintain efficient and professional customer relationship and relations through engagement with internal customers, contractors and key stakeholders on service delivery needs to ensure alignment with facilities policies and procedures and to adhere to all contractor and related SLA’s.
- Management of contracts with facilities service providers by adhering to legal terms and conditions between all parties and to ensure contractors compliance to policies and procedures and work is carried out as per agreed SLA’s
- You are recognized as a person of integrity and considered highly reliable and trustworthy
- You have excellent time management and organizational skills
- You can adapt to any situation and work well under pressure
- You are an expert at organizing and prioritizing
- You are detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
Qualification & Experience:
- NQF 6 (Diploma in Office Management)
- Supervisory experience in Office Administration
- NQF 5 (Higher Certificate in Business/ Office Management/ Administration)
- 3 years’ experience in Office Services and Mailing Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A