The provision of specialized Operating and Maintenance (O&M) engineering services to Operating Units (OUs) to optimize asset performance in the short to medium-term.
- Provides planned (and sometimes unplanned) O&M engineering support to the OUs
- Manages and conducts product, equipment, material, service and change impact evaluations
- Develops discipline-specific vision, strategy and direction setting for improving OU O&M Engineering support
- Provides professional technical leadership over engineers within their own discipline
- Develops discipline specific philosophies, technical standards, procedures, work practices and specifications
- Provides a technical consulting and investigation service for customers
- Provides input into and conducts research to improve O&M operations
- Management of Technology principles (MOT)
- Electrical System analytical skills
- Project management principles
- Communication and presentation skills
- Risk analysis principles
- Sound knowledge and understanding of all electrical plant systems, network design and operation
- Financial management skills
Qualification & Experience:
- ECSA Registration: Pr. Eng.
- B.Sc. Eng./B.Eng. in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Civil, Metallurgical or Industrial Engineering
- 4 years related experience in the area of engineering operations and maintenance.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Bellville, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A