To align and implement OU Retail Data Strategy, develop, co-ordinate and implement a Retail Data Maintenance Culture to ensure Data Quality and Integrity to support GCS business processes, performance and integration
- Management of service delivery and staff
- Formulation and execution of the regional retail data business plan.
- Establish and maintain a healthy operating unit data culture
- Maintain and ensure data quality and integrity.
- Managing data integration.
- Team player, motivating teams, coaching, mentoring, developing, lateral thinker
- Integrity, honesty, trustworthiness. professionalism, dealing with ambiguity and complexity, sound perspective of local operating environment, attention to detail
- Regional Infrastructure, Systems and Databases, Project management, Ability to translate business needs into data requirements.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5 years data management experience
- B-degree (preferably Information Management or related)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: East London, Eastern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A