To provide engineering designs, asset care and technical solutions
- Consults on discipline related issues
- Executes design work
- Delivers standardization outputs
- Performs technical studies
- Contributes to the integrity of the asset base
- Attributes: Hearing. Visual acuity. Colour Vision. Eye/hand/feet co-ordination. Physical strength. Mobility/agility.
- Skill: Extensive experience in successful plant configuration and project management technical problem-solving skills. Analytical skills. Life cycle planning skills. Presentation skills, Multi-disciplinary problem solving. Communication skills.
- Assessments: Interview. Use scenario sketching. Psychometric Assessment.
Qualification & Experience:
- BSc or B Eng in Civil Engineering
- 2 years Technical experience in Power Distribution
- ECSA Registration as Candidate
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng. SA
Application Deadline: N/A