To provide a professional service by leading the preparation of world-class annual and interim financial statements, integrated reports and to provide a professional consulting and advisory service in terms of International Financial Reporting Standards
- Coordinate, manage and facilitate the external audit process.
- Facilitate related IFRS and other training and communication.
- Manage and provide guidance, consulting and advisory services.
- Guide and lead the preparation of the Eskom group integrated reports, financial statements and related documents and reports.
- Lead the compilation of external stakeholder reporting.
- Communication and engagement
- Problem solving
- Information technology (IT) literacy
- Conflict resolution
- Risk management
- General management
- Computer literacy
- Commercial awareness and judgement
- Software literacy Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc)
Qualification & Experience:
- Honours Degree in Auditing/Accounting (with articles) CA (SA) at NQF8 with 480 credits
- 7 years’ financial reporting, compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards, Companies Act of South Africa and Public Finance Management Act and external audit experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A