To provide a professional service with regards to security operations/ technology/ investigations/ training preventing or minimizing adverse effects on people, assets, processes, information and interest whilst satisfying legal and business requirements
- Guides the implementation of the Eskom security systems technologies.
- Manages internal and external stakeholder relations to evaluate latest trends, information and ensuring the implementation of the best technical solutions.
- Research and recommend technically acceptable and proven security systems.
- Specialist knowledge in area of expertise e.g. security practice and regulative framework
- Security system applied technologies processes and controls
- Functional testing and commissioning
- Designs, selection and development
- Investigative techniques
- Law of evidence and criminal procedures
- Eskom’s policies, procedures and processes
Qualification & Experience:
- Honours Degree / Post Graduate qualification in Security Management / Policing / Forensic Investigations / Law at NQF8 with 480 Credits.
- 4 years’ experience in Security Management (Security, Military or Police)
- Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority – PSIRA (Grade A)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Germiston, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A