To provide an assisted quantity surveying function to the project team in terms of contracts collation, costing, payment certification, evaluation and dispute resolution to meet the contract management services needs from a central database
- Assist with the development and maintenance of a cost database.
- Assist with the measurement of consultants and contractors performance (quality and cost).
- Comply with all Eskom and site related governance and safety, health, environment, risk and quality (SHEQS requirements).
- Assist with the provision of quantity surveying standard services throughout the project life cycle.
- Assist in the preparation of enquiry documentation.
- Assist with the compiling of cost estimates for capital investment projects.
- Cost management
- Contracts management
- Project management
- Quantity surveying
- Planning and scheduling
- Cost engineering
- Risk management
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 years related experience in Quantity Surveying / Project Management
- National Diploma in Building at NQF 6 with 240 Credits
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Bloemfontein, Free State, SA
Application Deadline: N/A