Website Fidelity Services Group
Reporting to the Area Manager. The overall purpose of this position is to manage several Clients in covering the following key areas, client liaison, HR /IR matters, fleet management, expenses control, Investigations and to ensure the posting of Security officers, that all site security requirements are adhered to and that the Client’s needs are efficiently and professionally met at all times
- Managing allocated areas to ensure that contractual requirements are met as stipulated by the client
- Ensuring that all HR related queries are dealt with promptly
- Ensuring that all Security Officers on the site meet the contractual requirements as stipulated by the Client
- Dealing with all required administration matters
- Liaising daily with Regional Management on various Operational matters
- Liaising daily with management on various operational issues
- General management and supervision of security staff to ensure that required performance is met at all times
- Maintaining good relations between Fidelity Security Services Group and the Client with regard to security services rendered
- Constantly evaluating the service levels provided and making recommendations to the Client regarding the improvement of services
- Goal Setting & Organizational skills
- Driven for results
- Driving & Managing change
- Leadership & Self Development
- Analytical, Critical Thinking & Planning skills
- Interpersonal skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Valid Driver’s License with own reliable transport is required.
- Staff management experience is required.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the Operational Security Management structure.
- Matric/Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent. PSIRA Grade A registered.
- Working knowledge of the Firearm Act and Firearm competency.
- Computer literacy with expert knowledge of the complete Microsoft package.
- At least 10 years’ experience in the security industry.
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A