Website Fidelity Services Group
A position exists for a CIT Training Coordinator based at the Florida Training College. The position will report to the L&D Group Manager. The overall purpose of this position is to Coordinate training interventions as per the training function, within area of responsibility. Compliance with best practices, quality assurance standards and Industry requirements as per impacting legislation.
- Arrangement of all training intervention and ensuring that course members report for training as per the drafted training schedule, non-completion and concerns to be reported immediately and the program to be adapted according to such changes.
- The members will be responsible for the management of all operational training and administrational functions and tasks related to the CIT project to ensure that the project is aligned with the outcomes stipulated in the project objective plan and his contract daily.
- Daily contact with the Human Capital Department to establish the well-being of relievers allocated to the project and recruitment progress reports nationally. This will include strategies to recruit members where internal resources will not be able to provide such resources.
- Providing written report on progress made related to the project plan weekly and ensure that “none” compliance is attended to and resolved and reported daily to relevant authorities.
- This will include all financial management aspects related to the project and controlling costs monthly, expenditure and savings on the project at all levels.
- He must comply to the project target dates stipulated in the mentioned documents. He will be responsible to coordinate tasks with all the RTM’s and CIT Regional Managers and provide guidance as to the completion of the tasks required weekly.
- The monthly reports must produce a true reflection of progress and include data sheet that will track the project and the completion of tasks related to the project monthly.
- The member and students to fully comply to normal duty hours stipulated by the company.
- Business acumen.
- Communication of direction and purpose.
- Goal setting.
- Driving for results.
- Vision and influence.
Qualification & Experience:
- Drivers License (EB) with own reliable transport
- Facilitator registration with ETDP SETA
- PSIRA Grades E-A Instructor
- Proficiency in the full Microsoft package with strong Excel knowledge is essential.
- No Criminal Record or any pending cases
- Grade 12 / NQF 4
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Roodepoort, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A