Website Fidelity Services Group
The main purpose of the position is to ensure the posting of Security officers, that all site-specific security requirements are adhered to and that the client’s needs are efficiently and professionally met at all times
- Liaising daily with Site management on various operational and transport issues.
- Ensuring that contractual requirements are met as stipulated by the Client.
- Constantly evaluating the service levels provided and making recommendations to the Site and the Site Manager regarding the improvement of services.
- Maintaining good relations between Fidelity Security Services Group and the Client with regard to security services rendered.
- Dealing with all required Vehicle checks and inspections.
- Ability to work without supervision and under pressure.
- Attention to details and taking responsibility for their vehicles
- Friendly and polite.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
Qualification & Experience:
- Interpersonal communication and client liaison skills are required.
- PDP is a necessity
- Matric certificate, PSIRA Grade B or C registration and accreditation.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a driver
- Strong planning, leadership, organisational skills as well as good interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Welkom, Free State, SA
Application Deadline: N/A