Website Fidelity Services Group
Main duty would be the monitoring of the communication radio network covering the patrol and response and response resources as well as community resources including LPR or CCTV as well as Social Media communication (WhatsApp, Telegram)
- Maintaining centralized reporting of Incidents, Activities of FADT resources (meet & greet etc.), Broadcasting of localized information to resources in the area.
- Operating/answering a 24 hour toll free incoming suspicious persons reporting telephone line for residents
- Monitor of the radio and record all persons on and off the air.
- Telephonic assistance with any problems or complaints
- Ensure that all equipment is handled with care.
- Not abuse the use of company telephones for private telephone calls.
- Ensure that the disciplinary code is adhered to at all times.
- Computer Literate
- Literate in English & Afrikaans (Written & Verbal)
- Must have report writing skills
- Call Centre / Control room background – environment
- Telephone etiquette
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade C Minimum
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A