Website Fidelity Services Group
- Full report to be submitted to Regional Manager after each branch visit has been concluded, including the POE for staff trained / refresher training done.
- Planning is generally on a daily to weekly basis within regular activity cycles.
- Able to take the initiative within limits of authority.
- All new appointments must be trained on site by the Regional Trainer i.e., Tellers / Supervisors and Cash Centre Managers/
- Always ensure whilst doing observation that the required laid-down policies and procedures are being adhered to.
- Mitigating Risk and Avoidable Losses by checking for accuracy and compliance to the SOP’s when branch visits are conducted.
- Up to 2 years’ experience in a similar role or Cash Centre experience.
- Knowledge of the cash Centre operations
- Matric Certificate or equivalent.
- Transport Required
- Knowledge of all processing and capturing platforms within Cash Centres
- Clear criminal record.
- Knowledge of the operating and daily preventative maintenance of Cash Centre Equipment i.e., Julongs / GPT’s etc.
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Operations
Job Location: East London, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A