Website Fidelity Services Group
- Complying with department policies and procedures.
- Dealing with queries and enquiries from the business and employees
- Ensuring accurate calculations and input of rate of pay changes. (Cost To Company Values)
- Adhering to limits of authority (authorization procedures)
- Ensuring bank details are submitted and correctly processed.
- Ensuring all relevant deductions are done, such as 3rd party deductions, garnishee and maintenance orders.
- Answering phones immediately
- Processing of leave encashment and COIDA payments.
- Processing of provident fund, Medical aid and Funeral Scheme application forms.
- Be professional and courteous at all times.
- Good communicator
- Be organised and meet strict deadlines
- Must be able to work independently
- Understanding the bigger picture
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Excellent excel skills
- Attention to detail
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A