Website Fidelity Services Group
A vacancy exists for a Investigator-Banking , Nationally. The position will report to the General Manager – Specialised Services. The main purpose of the position is ensuring an effective and efficient investigative function pertaining to Fraud, Counterfeit cards, card scamming crimes and offences.
- Willing to work extended hours when necessary
- Investigations must be conducted in close coordination with / complementary to SAPS court driven investigations;
- Maintain a Case Management System;
- Ensuring of a multi-disciplinary and integrated approach with regard to investigations;
- Ensure effective and efficient control over allocated human, physical and financial resources;
- Maintain good record keeping, filing system and bring forward.
- Handle confidential documents.
- Conducting related investigations by utilising project driven or major case investigation methodologies;
- Conflict resolution experience.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Execution skills.
- Must be Adaptable and Innovative.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
Qualification & Experience:
- Be a South African citizen of which documentary proof must be furnished;
- Matric certificate with Grade A/B PSIRA registration and Accreditation.
- Have served as a member of the South African Police Service in terms of the SAPS Act, 1995 (Act No.68 of 1995);
- Successful completion of Basic Police training as well as Detective or Investigation / Intelligence Collection related course(s);
- A valid unendorsed driver’s license with own reliable transport and willing to use for business purposes (Fuel will be allocated).
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Roodepoort, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A