Website Fidelity Services Group
A vacancy exists for a Investigator – Commercial Crime, Nationally. The position will report to the General Manager – Specialised Services. The objective of this position is to direct, coordinate and manage all investigations of cases related to Transnet’s Perway infrastructure theft e.g. sleepers, rail clips, rails any form of cable that belongs to TFR. Goods in transit transported by Transnet, copper theft, illegal connections, security breaches, noncompliance, and criminal offences
- Make findings and recommendations on all incidents that occur in your area.
- Manage and deploy Task Team members in your area to comply with agreed shifts and hours.
- Appoint and manage specialist in areas identified
- Effective weekly crime analysis in your area
- Ensure actions is monitored
- Cost effectively manage and co-ordinate all investigations of alleged fraud, theft, corruption, mismanagement mal-administration and other irregularities within the company, in conjunction with relevant departments.
- Capture all information accurately on a weekly basis on the platform provided to yourself and submit by Thursday 12h00.
- Compile a Management Prelim and Final reports 24hours post all incidents.
- Successful completion of Basic Police training as well as Detective or Investigation / Intelligence Collection related course(s);
- Be a South African citizen of which documentary proof must be furnished;
- 5 Years as s corporate investigator, or within any law enforcement agency in South Africa.
- Have served as a member of the South African Police Service in terms of the SAPS Act, 1995 (Act No.68 of 1995);
- 5 Years as a Commercial Crime Investigator with SAPS or Detective Duties.
- Proficiency in at least two of the official languages, one must be English;
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities.
- Excellent Time Management and priority setting skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Execution skills.
- Conflict resolution experience.
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Roodepoort, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A