Website Fidelity Services Group
Fidelity Services Group is offering a select few graduates an opportunity to embark on a unique 18 months development programme, based in Johannesburg. The programme will only be accepting candidates in Johannesburg or willing to relocate to the Gauteng province at their own cost. The programme will equip the graduates with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to lead a team in the business, providing you with an opportunity to transition into an identified role within the organization. During your time you will be developing knowledge, skills, and abilities as well as personal characteristics that will enable you to lead, show innovation and implement agreed strategies with ambition, passion, and urgency.
- Learn about the organisational culture and different Human Capital processes.
- Understanding the sales cycle and how the business ensures effective sales management, optimal employee productivity as well as resource and cost management.
- Learn to engage and liaise with external role players that includes but is not limited to community leaders, employer organisations, SAPS, and community forums.
- Understand the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial processes and propose ways to optimise spend or reduce costs
- Propose business solutions in terms of operational efficiencies in terms of technical requirements, guarding services, cash processing, armed response, business development and sales.
- Internal and external customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Understand contracts that exist between the customer and the Fidelity Services Group.
- Ensure a zero-harm culture through following OH&S and COIDA policies.
- Business acumen
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Customer focused
- Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Utilising available resources to meet the demands of the company and customers
- The management and effective control of resources
- Ensure that a developmental pipeline is created for key roles within business units.
- The implementation of organisational strategies, policies, practices, processes, and procedures
- Provide graduates the opportunity to be a part of an accelerated development programme
- Remaining competitive and taking cognisance of applicable legislation and best practices to perform daily activities of the operations in a responsible manner with quality and quantity of work as a priority
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Roodepoort, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A