Website Fidelity Services Group
The overall purpose of this position is to facilitate, assess and present driver training interventions (classroom based, as well as in-car assessments) as per the training function, within area of responsibility. Compliance with best practices, quality assurance standards and Industry requirements as per impacting legislation.
- Comply with curriculum and training interventions within area of responsibility via effective facilitation and assessment methods.
- Facilitate, present and assess training interventions according to Industry and internal standards to as per QMS and best practices.
- Compliance with legislative and Quality Assurance guidelines that includes but are not limited to:
- Ability to prioritise and accept responsibility
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to build and sustain relationships
- Problem Solving
- Ability to work under pressure with deadlines
- High regard for confidentiality
Qualification & Experience:
- Driver’s License (EB)
- Certified K53 driving Instructor – (Valid Driving Instructor Certificate from a Provincial Traffic Training College or Masterdrive)
- Assessor registration with ETDP SETA & SASSETA
- Grade 12 / NQF 4
- Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Packages
- PSIRA Grades E-B
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Gqeberha, Eastern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A