Website Fidelity Services Group
The overall purpose of the position is to ensure that all site-specific security requirements are adhered to and that the Client’s needs are efficiently and professionally met (as per the SLA) at all times. To ensure the posting of Security Officers at the Estate and to ensure that pro-active measures are taken in securing the premises.
- Compiling, distribution, and communication on daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- Obtaining of statements of all investigations.
- Ensuring that all Security Officers meet the contractual requirements as stipulated by the client.
- Constantly evaluating the service levels provided and making recommendations to the clients regarding the improvement of services.
- Maintaining good relations between Fidelity Security Services and clients regarding security services rendered.
- Daily feedback and liaison with Fidelity Security Services Management and Clients.
- Ensuring the posting of Security Officers are done timeously for full site coverage on both day shift and night shift.
- Ensuring continuous assessment of the Client’s premises and minimizing as far as possible risky access and creating several barriers to would be criminals.
- Compiling, distribution and communication on all Incident, Accident, and Investigation reports.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Willing and able to work extended/flexi hours if and when required.
- Experience in investigation techniques and report writing.
- Good interpersonal and client liaison skills are required.
- Strong planning, organizational, administration skills is required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12 (Matric) Certificate of equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license with own reliable transport.
- Minimum 2 – 5 years’ Site Supervisory Experience.
- Must be physically fit and in good health.
- No Criminal Record or any pending cases.
- Staff Management experience essential.
- PSIRA Grade A/B registered and accredited.
- Computer literacy.
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Emalahleni, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A