Website Fidelity Services Group
Drive growth through attracting and retaining entrepreneurs who operate as Dealers for ADT – selling our products and services within the Northern Region
- Meet Monthly and Quarterly Dealer sales targets
- To drive business delivery through recruiting new and managing existing Dealers in order to meet budgetary requirements.
- Managing the regional attrition rates.
- Provide strong leadership and direction to the Dealers to ensure feasibility of the Dealerships.
- Ensure that Dealers conduct their business in line with guidelines and codes of conduct.
- Liaise and collaborate with local Fidelity ADT Branch Management to ensure Dealer representation and succes
- Managerial Courage
- Drive for Results
- Strategic Agility
- Managing Diversity
- Business Acumen
Qualification & Experience:
- Marketing degree or related diploma
- 3-5 years Managerial experience within a client centric environment
- Computer literacy in MS Office packages
- Fully Bilingual
- Extensive experience driving business expansion
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A