Website Fidelity Services Group
The overall purpose of the position is to ensure that all site specific security requirements are adhered to and that the Client’s needs are efficiently and professionally met (as per the SLA) at all times. To ensure the posting of Security Officers at the Estate and to ensure that pro-active measures are taken in securing the premises.
- Auditing and verifying the access registers on a daily basis and generating exception reports.
- Ensuring that all Security Officers meet the contractual requirements as stipulated by the client.
- Investigating incidents and submitting relevant weekly/monthly incident reports to Management.
- Ensuring that all HR/IR related queries are dealt with promptly and professionally.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong planning, organizational, administration skills is required.
- Good interpersonal and client liaison skills are required.
- Willing and able to work extended/flexi hours if and when required.
- Ability to work under pressure and without supervision.
- Experience in investigation techniques and report writing.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ Residential/Estate Security Experience.
- Grade 12 (Matric) Certificate of equivalent.
- PSIRA Grade A registered and accredited.
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Operations
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A