Website Fidelity Services Group
The overall purpose of this position is present, facilitate and assess training interventions as per the training function, within area of responsibility. Compliance with best practices, quality assurance standards and Industry requirements stipulated in applicable legislation.
- Coach and guide learners on learnerships to ensure competence standards are achieved as per programme objectives, learning outcomes, or unit standard outcomes.
- Compliance with legislative and Quality Assurance guidelines that includes but are not limited to:
- Comply with curriculum and training interventions within area of responsibility via effective facilitation and assessment methods.
- Planning and time management skills
- Communication skills (Report writing and reading skills)
- Presentation skills
- Good administration and record-keeping skills
- Assertiveness skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Facilitator registration with ETDP SETA
- Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Packages
- PSIRA Grades E-A Instructor
- Grade 12 / NQF 4
- Assessor registration with ETDP SETA & SASSETA
- Driver’s License (EB)
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Roodepoort, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A