Website FNB South Africa
To provide IT expertise, advice and leadership in the design, creation, testing and documentation of new and enhanced applications and systems in accordance with agreed framework of programming standards. To assist in the development of IT operational implementation plans and associated IT processes, methods and techniques.
- Ensuring adherence to coding standards and guide, Unit, integration, and regression testing
- Creation and validation of test plans
- Code reviews of own and others work
- Help desk and end user training during implementation, Help desk support following implementation
- Software development and configuration
- Interpretation and write up of business requirements and program specifications
- Co-ordinating and providing implementation support
- 5 years + experience in programming and system design.
- Minimum: B.Comm, B.Eng, BSC Eng, BSC Informatics or related degree.
- Familiar with one or more programming languages as appropriate for the specific requirements of the department related to the field.
- At least 7 years programming experience
- System Design experience advantageous.
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Banking
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A